Team Requirements & Captain Info
- Each team will have a Team Captain.
- The Team Captain will register the team.
- All team members must submit a participant release for everyone in order to get their bibs.
- The Team Captain must attend the mandatory Captain’s meeting/packet pick-up Sunday, May 14, 6:00-7:30 pm, to get bibs and team info. Captains are strongly encouraged to review the Race Booklet, Course, and Driving Directions and bring questions. (It is possible to make exceptions only when the whole team and their volunteer are from out of town.)
- Start Times: Teams will launch in 20 minutes waves starting at 6:40am and ending at 8:00am (5 total waves). Start times are assigned only and requests will not be entertained. Wave times will be emailed to all Team Captains who have submitted their team information on May 1, 2017.
- All participants must be over the age of 18.
- Teams must average a 12:00 per mile pace. Exchanges will close after the 12:00 per mile pace window.
- Teams provide their own van, only one van per team – No motor homes or vehicles longer than 20 feet.
- Teams are responsible for their own support, there is no aid, water or food provided on the course.
- What you CAN do:
– Swap out team members
– Buy a bigger team
- What you can’t do:
– Miss Captain’s meeting