Be a part of the Inaugural Trail of Dreams ~ A 100k Running Relay on May 20, 2017. Experience the trails as they connect from Roca, NE to Marysville, KS with a tour through Beatrice.
- Only 100 teams will run the trails from Roca, NE to Marysville, KS. Each team will be chip timed.
- Each team will have a Team Captain. The Team Captain will register the team on Active.com.
- Runners will begin in start waves at 6:40 am every 20 minutes for a total of 5 waves. Start times are assigned and requests will not be entertained. Wave times will be emailed to all Team Captains.
- All participants must be 18 years of age and older.
- Teams will provide their own van, only one van per team. No motor homes or vehicles longer than 20 feet.
- Teams are responsible for their own support, there is no aid, water or food provided on the course.
- All teams will be chip timed by Black Squirrel Timing.
- Flying Solo Runners will begin at 6:00am.
- There will be 10 aid stations along the course for all the runners taking on the FLYING SOLO challenge.
- Each aid station will have water, Gatorade, gels, bananas, oranges and some sweet and salty snacks.
- Two Super Aid stations will be set up with sandwiches, potatoes and will also serve as a Drop Bag Spot for each runner. Super Aid Station #1 will be in Pickrell and #2 will be in Barneston.
- Drop Bags will be taken to the Super Aid Stations for all Flying Solo participants and must fit in a one-gallon bag. You are allowed one bag per Super Aid Station.
- You will need to arrange for transportation to the starting line in Roca, NE and the finish line in Marysville, KS. There will be no shuttle provided.
- All solo runners will be chipped timed by Black Squirrel Timing.
- Flying Solo runners must average a 12:00 minute per mile pace. Aid stations will close after the 12:00 minute per minute pace window.